Amy Shaw had a solid showing for the Pride as she picked up a win at No. 1 singles and teamed up with Melissa Weinstein for a 8-6 win at No. 1 doubles.
For Smith Gianna Teague (Gahanna, OH) and Jaimi Inskeep (Warrenville, IL) won at number two doubles as did number three doubles Nawal Mays (Niskayuna, NY) and Mindy Chu (Los Altos, CA). In singles, Inskeep, Chu, Melissa Wong (Portsmouth, OH), Ally Hawkins (Plainfield, NH), and Maggie Steiner (Madison, CT) all recorded victories.
(1) Amy Shaw & Melissa Weinstein def. Diana Fiumefreddo & Clair Oblamski (Smith) 8-6
(2) Gianna Teague & Jaimi Inskeep (Smith) defeated Rachel Kushma & Tayla Pessolano 8-4
(3) Nawal Mays & Mindy Chu (Smith) defeated Funmi Olowookee & Kyla Walgren 8-4
(1) Amy Shaw def. Gianna Teague (Smith) 6-1,6-2
(2) Jaimi Inskeep (Smith) defeated Melissa Weinstein 6-1,7-5
(3) Mindy Chu (Smith) defeated Rachel Kushma 6-7(7), 7-6 (4), (10-7)
(4) Melissa Wong (Smith) defeated Funmi Olowookere 6-3, 6-1
(5) Ally Hawkins (Smith) defeated Kyle Walgren 6-1, 2-6, 6-3
(6) Maggie Steiner (Smith) defeated Tayla Pessolano 6-0, 4-6, 6-0