The Campaign for Springfield College Alumni Resources
The Kresge Challenge
Springfield College has received a challenge grant from The Kresge Foundation of Troy, MI.
The Kresge Challenge calls for Springfield College to raise $39 million by July 1, 2008, to receive its capstone gift of $1 million. Through the campaign, Leadership for the 21st Century, the College has already raised $33.4 million from many alumni, friends, foundations, and local corporations. The College now invites you to consider your investment and gift to meet The Kresge Challenge and to assist in providing future Springfield College students with the best possible learning and living environment.
Goals of Leadership for the 21st Century: The Campaign for Springfield College include:
- Construction and renovation of the Schoo-Bemis Science Center
- Construction of a new Field House and a new Wellness Center
- Construction of a new Campus Union
- Creation of new endowed scholarships
- Creation of two new endowed professorships
- Support for current and future initiatives
Ways to Give:
- Gifts and commitments paid over a 1-5 year period
- Gifts of stocks, bonds, and appreciated property including land and real estate
- Deferred, life income gifts such as gift annuities, trusts, and life insurance
Springfield College 263 Alden Street, Springfield, MA 01109-3797 413.748.3000