Using the Library
- Fax Services
- Information Literacy
- Interlibrary Loan
- Research Consultations
- View Account/Renew Books
About the Library
- Babson Library Blog
- Hours and Directions
- Mission & History
- Contact Us
- Archives & Special Collections
Multimedia - Overdue Notices
Overdue notices are sent to patrons as a courtesy. The library will e-mail overdue notices to patrons with a Springfield College Notes email account, which are assigned by the college. Please check your Notes email regularly. Only library users who were never assigned Notes accounts (e.g., School of Human Services students; alumni/guest borrowers) will receive printed notices by mail. Please notify the library if your mailing address has changed.
You can check on the status of the items you have charged out by logging into your library account. Please follow these steps:
- Go to Voyager, the library online catalog
- Click on the My Account button
- Type your 9 digit Springfield College ID number in the first box
- Type your last name in the second box
- Click the Login button
- Scroll down to the Charged Items section
- Each item that you have charged out, along with its due date, will be listed here.
All borrowers are fully responsible for the timely return or renewal of the library items charged to their account, whether they receive an overdue notice or not.
If you still have questions regarding an overdue item, please Ask the Library.