Using the Library
- Fax Services
- Information Literacy
- Interlibrary Loan
- Research Consultations
- View Account/Renew Books
About the Library
- Babson Library Blog
- Hours and Directions
- Mission & History
- Contact Us
- Archives & Special Collections
Multimedia - Not Renewed
There may be times when you try to renew your items online, but the renewal request is denied. There are many reasons why this may happen:
- Interlibrary Loan Item: Items borrowed through Interlibrary Loan can only be renewed by obtaining special permission from the lending library. Please contact the Interlibrary Loan Department (413-748-3559) for assistance.
- Overdue Item: Overdue items are automatically blocked from being renewed online. Please Ask the Library about extending the loan period.
- Item on Hold: If someone places a hold on an item, it cannot be renewed. Please return it to the Information Desk as soon as possible.
- Reserve Item: Reserve items cannot be renewed. Please return them to the Information Desk as soon as possible.
If you are still not sure why your renewal request was denied, please Ask the Library for assistance and we will resolve the problem as quickly as possible.